boating option for Disabled.

  • SteveP
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013
      Hello all.

      As spring approaches i think of boating. I am pretty good in a standard canoe.. but i have always been interested in a product called a 'FrontRower', which is made in RI. but most recently they have produced a video which shows how the FrontRower can be used for folks with any number of limbs disabled.

      I thought this was cool.. and wanted to pass it along to you.. I think I am going down to RI to take a look at one this summer.

      God Bless to all.. and Happy Easter Season.

      Take a look at the Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYhvotG7_i0

      Take a look at their site: http://www.frontrower.com/

      Steve P