Do not open e-mail Hot News!!

  • Kenzie Harrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2013
      Hi everyone,
      I apologize for this but my e-mail has been hacked so if you received an e-mail entitled Hot News it was not sent by me. It is spam. I have changed my yahoo password so it won't happen again hopefully. If you did already open it changing  your password may be a good idea. Again sorry about this.

      Thanks,
      Kenzie