Disability Capitol Action Day - Bay Area Transportation

  • whopinwheels
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2012
      Disability Capitol Action Day

      Wed May 30th 2012

      Get on the bus!

      CIL Berkeley will provide a limited amount of FREE accessible transportation to DCAD

      Please RSVP to Lauren ASAP to reserve a spot!
      510-841-4776 or lsteinberg@...

      We will leave from 3075 Adeline St, Berkeley (@ Ashby BART) at 8am and return by 6pm

      All CIL Meetings are conducted in wheelchair-accessible locations. Please do not wear scented products to this meeting.

      If you need accommodations such as Sign Language interpretation, assistive listening devices, printed matter in alternative format, please call (510) 841-4776 or (510) 356-2662 (video phone) or TTY (510) 848-3101. We will try to accommodate all requests, but need at least 3 business days notice.
    • whopinwheels
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3 11:10 AM
        Disability Capitol Action Day - Wed May 30th, 2012

        The 9th annual Disability Capitol Action Day is on the brink of completing a decade of advocacy in Sacramento, so the Disability Action Coalition has planned a day of great events, inspiring speakers, educational resources and interaction with policy-makers…all of which will remind Californian’s that there is nothing about US without US. To learn more, please visit www.disabilityactioncoalition.org

        CIL Berkeley will provide a limited amount of FREE transportation to DCAD. At this point all wheelchair accessible spaces on the buses are booked. If you need wheelchair access we can assist you to identify alternative transportation, or place you on a waiting list in the event of a cancelation.

        Buses will leave from our office at 3075 Adeline St, Berkeley and 1470 Fruitvale Avenue, Oakland. Groups at both sites will gather at 7:30am and return by 6pm.

        Please RSVP to Lauren ASAP:
        510-841-4776 or lsteinberg@...
        Space is limited. Be sure to specify if you would like to leave from Berkeley or Oakland.