Re: [Adults AMC] Neck Arthritis

  • Vincent Grenier
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4 2:09 PM
      Does he have AMC?  How'd the fusion work out?

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4 5:37 PM
        He does have AMC, but he also has something called CM (which is Chiari
        Malformation) and SM (which is syringomyelia) The fusion helped him alot!
        He was losing the ability to walk from the pressure on his spinal cord
        from the spinal stenosis and all the other problems that he was having in
        his neck.