Re: [Adults AMC] Neck Arthritis

  • Mala Corley
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2012
      I recently had cortisone and numbing medicine (whatever its called) So far it
      has helped. Only been a week though.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 4, 2012
        Does he have AMC?  How'd the fusion work out?

        --
        To read all about Chiari, go to http://www.asap.org/

      • Michele Moskowitz
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 4, 2012
          He does have AMC, but he also has something called CM (which is Chiari
          Malformation) and SM (which is syringomyelia) The fusion helped him alot!
          He was losing the ability to walk from the pressure on his spinal cord
          from the spinal stenosis and all the other problems that he was having in
          his neck.