Disability History Week Celebration

  • whopinwheels
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17 4:48 PM
      Disability History Week Celebration

      Ed Roberts Campus
      3075 Adeline Street, Berkeley, CA 94703

      Saturday 2/25 1pm-3pm

      It's time to Celebrate!

      All Youth and Adult Allies are invited!!

      Learn about Disability History! Connect with Youth!
      If you were involved in the 2011 Disability History Week (DHW) Implementation celebrate your accomplishments!!

      If you want to get involved in DHW 2012 learn how!!

      There will be FOOD, FUN, and GAMES!!
      We'll also have an OPEN MIC, so bust out your poetry and guitars!

      For accommodation requests, please contact Lauren Steinberg at lsteinberg@... or via phone - (510) 841-4776 ext. 3147

      All CIL Meetings are conducted in wheelchair-accessible locations. Please do not wear scented products to this meeting.

      If you need accommodations such as Sign Language interpretation, assistive listening devices, printed matter in alternative format, please call (510) 841-4776 or (510) 356-2662 (video phone) or TTY (510) 848-3101. We will try to accommodate all requests, but need at least 3 business days notice.