AMC Conference - Indianapolis, Indiana - June 27-30 2012

  • lalabonita
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 28, 2012
      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc. is Happy to announce the Registration for the 7th Annual Conference in Indianapolis Indiana June 27th-30th 2012 is now OPEN!!!!!

      http://www.amcsupport.org/indy_about.html

      Visit our message boards here : amcsupport.org/forum

      LIVE AMC Chat EVERY Thursday : amcsupportorg/chat

      Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AMCSUPPORT
    • lalabonita
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7 6:35 PM
        Dear AMC family,

        May 28th is right around the corner! If you still need to register & book your hotel for our annual AMC conference in Indianapolis, IN - (June 27-30) please do so today to take advantage of AMCSI's discounted rate.

        Keynote Speaker : Jamie Goudge - Racecar Driver born with AMC

        Jamie Goudge of London, Ontario, was born June 25, 1988, with Arthrogryposis. Jamie has loved racing all his life and made his dream of being a racecar driver come true in 2010.

        & Special Guest Speaker: Dr. Judith Hall - Clinical Geneticist

        Dr. Judith Hall has done extensive Research on Arthrogryposis. Dr. Hall is a Co-Editor of Arthrogryposis: A Text Atlas and is currently retired from practice.

        Deadline for ordering AMCSI Conference Tees & Dinner is also May 28th!

        Help us raise the funds to cover the costs of printing our Conference Program!!! Please share our notes/ad page with your friends & family! http://www.amcsupport.org/indy_adsandnotes.html

        Purchase a note or Ad to appear in our annual conference program!
        Reach for the Stars ads : $25 ($30 non members)

        (examples)
        "To our Favorite AMC'er, Bertha, We are so glad to have you in our lives. Love, Mom and Dad."

        "Reach for the stars, Herbert! All our love, Grammy and Grampy"

        Business ads:

        Back Cover: $300
        Inside covers: $250
        Full page: $200
        Half page: $125
        Quarter page: $70
        Business card: $50
        Patron (Name ONLY): $25

        (all ads & notes are subject to board approval)

        All ads/notes must be received by May 28th

        Other reminders:

        AMC Awareness Day is June 30th! Wear BLUE for Arthrogryposis!!
        Be sure to send us your pictures!

        Visit our message boards : www.amcsupport.org/forum
        New members and postings - Join in on the conversation!

        Chat with us weekly: www.amcsupport.org/chat
        AMC Chat is live every Thursday starting at 8pm!

        Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/AMCSUPPORT

        Become a paid member of AMCSI : https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1152594-azDXdQGUmr

        Other news: AMC Mini Meet Up
        Greenville, SC May 12, 2012