Re: [Adults AMC] Re: Hey

  • Brenda
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 19, 2011
      Hi!  I realize this is pretty late, but I just saw this message.  Just wanted to to say hi and welcome to the newbies.  My Brenda, 35, living with AMC.  I live in the U.S., in Utah.

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 20, 2011
        Hi Brenda

        Thanks for the message. It's nice to hear from another adult who
        also has AMC.

        On 20/11/2011, at 3:48 AM, Brenda wrote:

        > Hi! I realize this is pretty late, but I just saw this message.
        > Just wanted to to say hi and welcome to the newbies. My Brenda, 35,
        > living with AMC. I live in the U.S., in Utah.
        >
        > ________________________________

      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 28, 2011
          Hey everybody my name is Jeff 47 and I also have AMC .

          Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Android-powered phone

          Adrian and Rose Koolaard <arkool@...> wrote:

          >Hi Brenda
          >

          >Thanks for the message. It's nice to hear from another adult who
          >also has AMC.
          >
          >On 20/11/2011, at 3:48 AM, Brenda wrote:
          >
          >> Hi! I realize this is pretty late, but I just saw this message.
          >> Just wanted to to say hi and welcome to the newbies. My Brenda, 35,
          >> living with AMC. I live in the U.S., in Utah.

        • J C
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 29, 2011
            Welcome Brenda.