Re: Hey

  • rosieposy15
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 29, 2011
      --- In amc_adults@yahoogroups.com, GP <me562160@...> wrote:

      > hey everybody. i just joined the group

      I have just joined too. I am 42 years old and I too live with AMC.

      I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

    • Brenda
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 19, 2011
        Hi!  I realize this is pretty late, but I just saw this message.  Just wanted to to say hi and welcome to the newbies.  My Brenda, 35, living with AMC.  I live in the U.S., in Utah.

        ________________________________
        I have just joined too. I am 42 years old and I too live with AMC.

        I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

      • Adrian and Rose Koolaard
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 20, 2011
          Hi Brenda

          Thanks for the message. It's nice to hear from another adult who
          also has AMC.

          On 20/11/2011, at 3:48 AM, Brenda wrote:

          > Hi! I realize this is pretty late, but I just saw this message.
          > Just wanted to to say hi and welcome to the newbies. My Brenda, 35,
          > living with AMC. I live in the U.S., in Utah.
          >
          > ________________________________

        • Jeff
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 28, 2011
            Hey everybody my name is Jeff 47 and I also have AMC .

            Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Android-powered phone

            Adrian and Rose Koolaard <arkool@...> wrote:

            >Hi Brenda
            >

            >Thanks for the message. It's nice to hear from another adult who
            >also has AMC.
            >
            >On 20/11/2011, at 3:48 AM, Brenda wrote:
            >
            >> Hi! I realize this is pretty late, but I just saw this message.
            >> Just wanted to to say hi and welcome to the newbies. My Brenda, 35,
            >> living with AMC. I live in the U.S., in Utah.

          • J C
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 29, 2011
              Welcome Brenda.