My Medicaid Matters! - Pre Rally Poster Making Pizza Party

  • whopinwheels
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2011
      My Medicaid Matters!
      Pre-Rally Poster Making Pizza Party!

      Please join us for a fun filled poster making palooza:

      Time: 4 – 6pm
      Date: Mon 9/19/2011

      Location:
      Ed Roberts Campus 3075 Adeline St, Berkeley
      At the Ashby BART

      Contact Lauren to RSVP
      510-841-4776 or lsteinberg@...

      All CIL Meetings are conducted in wheelchair-accessible locations. Please do not wear scented products to this meeting.
      If you need accommodations such as Sign Language interpretation, assistive listening devices, printed matter in alternative format, please call (510) 841-4776 or (510) 356-2662 (video phone) or TTY (510) 848-3101. We will try to accommodate all requests, but need at least 3 business days notice.