New Photo album added -- Sports

  • SteveP
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3, 2011
      Hi all.

      I really enjoy handcycling.. (don't do it enough with family and job and all) but it is an excelent sports option for me. This might be new news to some, but for others there might be better types of sports and exercise. So i thought why not put up a common photo album where we can all add pictures and ideas of what we like to do for sports. You might do something others haven't thought of.. and this would a good way to share our accomplishments, and our good ideas.

      I hope you all post lots of pictures in the album and get lots of ideas from it.

      My first picture is my wife and i in the rain. We have rigged a foot powered trike onto the back of my hand cycle to get a tandem, and have started to do long distance riding together. The longest we have done is a 50 mile ride when this picture was taken. Next weekend we will be doing a 100 mile ride in the White Mountains of NH.. see http://threenotchcentury.org/ for the details.

      I hope you like my idea. I am looking forward to seeing yours!

      Have a Great day.

      Steve P
    • SteveP

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 4, 2011
          You go Steve! Good job.

          Tracy
          tau

          First they ignore you.
          Then they laugh at you.
          Then they fight you.
          Then you win.

          ~ Mahatma Gandhi

          "It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.”
          - Babe Ruth

        • Pete
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 4, 2011
            Handcycling is awesome. Here at the University of Arizona we justnstarted the first coliagate team for handcycling. For those of you looking for grants to help with buying a bike check into Challenged Athletes Foundation. They help with different disabled sport equipment! Great photos Steve!

            Peter Hughes

            Sent from my iPad