Gettin’ Down in OakTown!

  • whopinwheels
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25 10:35 AM
      Gettin' Down in OakTown!

      Help us create a home grown disability activist community in Oakland…

      What: A kick-off meeting (with pizza) to share ideas and dreams and create schemes for the future

      Where: Downtown Oakland CIL Office
      1904 Franklin St, Oakland 3rd Floor
      When: Aug 26th 4-6pm

      Who: You! These meeting are open to all people with disabilities and our allies who want create change in the world!

      To RSVP Contact Lauren: 510-841-4776 or lsteinberg@...

      All CIL Meetings are conducted in wheelchair-accessible locations. Please do not wear scented products to this meeting.

      If you need accommodations such as Sign Language interpretation, assistive listening devices, printed matter in alternative format, please call (510) 841-4776 or (510) 356-2662 (video phone) or TTY (510) 848-3101. We will try to accommodate all requests, but need at least 3 business days notice.