Re: AMC girl driving with feet

  • sulabh_iitdsince2003
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2011
      --- In amc_adults@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah" <sarahselah@...> wrote:

      > http://youtu.be/sV-HoRGHpnY

      Never say impossible :)

      I guess its time for me to get back to my driving lessons. :P
    • zhinka aka otter_woman
      Message 2 of 7 , May 2, 2011
        she definately does not show quick enough reaction times to be in real traffic,but I think she should be safe in a rural area with slow speeds.

        --- In amc_adults@yahoogroups.com, "sulabh_iitdsince2003" <sulabhatiitd@...> wrote:

        > --- In amc_adults@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah" <sarahselah@> wrote:
        > >
        > > http://youtu.be/sV-HoRGHpnY
        > >

        > Never say impossible :)
        >
        > I guess its time for me to get back to my driving lessons. :P

      • jingai
        Message 3 of 7 , May 2, 2011
          What's wrong with her reaction times? I watched only half of it, but she seemed like she was on that ball to me. In fact, I'd trust her over most drivers I see..

          -j

          On May 2, 2011, at 6:14 PM, zhinka aka otter_woman wrote:

          > she definately does not show quick enough reaction times to be in real traffic,but I think she should be safe in a rural area with slow speeds.
          >
          > --- In amc_adults@yahoogroups.com, "sulabh_iitdsince2003" <sulabhatiitd@...> wrote:
          > >

          > > --- In amc_adults@yahoogroups.com, "Sarah" <sarahselah@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > http://youtu.be/sV-HoRGHpnY
          > > >

          > > Never say impossible :)
          > >
          > > I guess its time for me to get back to my driving lessons. :P

        • Patty Clarke
          Message 4 of 7 , May 2, 2011
            I agree, plus she would not be given her licence if she could not adhere to
            all road standards, it's not like we are told "here little gimp, here is
            your licence, you're not very good and not very safe but have fun!!"
            Getting a drivers is no difference between people with our without
            disabilities...if you don't pass you don't drive, if you pass you drive....