picture of child we are adopting a child with AMC, really need advice!

  • zoo35511
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 25 5:11 PM
      Hopefully this picture will come through this time! I would love some advice!

      Thank you!

      Catherine
      wronginalltherightways-travcat.blogspot.com

      From: zoo35511 <zoo35511@...>

      To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com

      Date: Saturday, April 23, 2011, 9:13 PM

      Hi Everyone,

      Thank you for letting me join. We are adopting a 20

      month old from Eastern Europe who has arthrogryposis. We don't  really

      know how severely she is affected. I have enclosed a picture of her.

      will be bringing her home alone, so I wanted to carry her in some kind

      of sling so she would feel secure, but I am not sure if she will be able

      to wrap her legs around me.

      Does anyone have any advice about what to use? Or any other advice about how to

      prepare myself!

      Thank you!

      Catherine

      wronginalltherigthways-travcat.blogspot.com

    • Brenda
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28 7:44 AM
        She's beautiful!  Her hands look very "normal" and so do  what I could see of
        her feet (or foot I should say).  I wish I had some advice. All I can say is I
        predict a bright future for her once you get her.  I think that, though it might
        be difficult, you will be able to work things out once you get there and try a
        few things.  I hope you will keep us updated on how things go.  She is so lucky
        and so are you two!

        Best of luck
        Brenda

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 28 1:38 PM
          Is her picture on your blog?  I went to the web address you have in your post, but I'm not sure which picture is your new little girl.
          Becky

          From: Allyson <allycat70001@...>

          To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com

          From: becky deaver <beck0912@...>