A place to get information.

  • Frances A. Wang
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2010
      Hi All,
      To get information about children with arthrogryposis and current research Google
      The Alfred I. DuPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Delaware, USA
      I have not checked their web site in a long time but they see
      children up to high teens who have A. and do research.
      This site will give more ideas about getting info about AMC.
      My son does not have the genetic type of AMC. He is 24, in law school,
      and uses a lightweight wheelchair which he takes apart and throws into
      the back of his car. He travels and plays as hard as he works. He wants
      children but does not know if anyone will date or wed him. He is handsome
      and smart so I know one day someone will love him as much as we do.

      There is always hope and although life throws challenges at us all, people amaze me
      in the creative and spirited ways they cope and make the best of things, disabled or not.

      Best to all,
      Frances in Maryland, USA