AMC CHAT 9/30/10 @ 8pm EST & 8pm PST & New Tween Chat

  • lalabonita
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30 4:19 PM
      Join us for our weekly AMC chat 9/30/10 at 8pm EST & 8pm PST

      http://www.amcsupport.org/chat

      Login troubles - please email tracey AT amcsupport.org

      New Tween Chat Ages 8-16

      Friday at 7pm EST
      http://www.amcsupport.org/chat
      Click on Tween Chat Room
      Email tracey AT amcsupport.org for password

      Mini AMC Meetups being held in 7 areas!

      Greenville, SC - October 9

      Morgans Wonderland (Texas) - October 9

      Anaheim, CA - October 17

      Hayden, AL October 23-24

      Taunton, MA November 13

      Columbus, Ohio - Area & Dates to be announced
      Madison, WI - Area & Dates to be announced

      If you are interested in attending any of these meetups - please email me

      ani AT amcsupport.org

      Please share with any families that may be interested!!!

      Thanks!!!