Upcoming AMC Mini Meet Ups

  • lalabonita
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2010
      Hi All

      Just wanted to let you all know of some AMC mini meet ups that will be coming up this fall.

      Greenville, South Carolina

      When: Saturday October 9, 2010
      Time: 11am - until???? ( we have our shelter reserved from 8am-9pm)
      Where: Cleveland Park
      150 Cleveland Park Drive
      Greenville, SC 29601
      Picnic Shelter #5 (Look for the BLUE Balloons)
      Rain or Shine
      Lunch will be provided!!!

      Face Painting by Adult AMCer Chris Hartwick
      Balloon Animals for the kids!

      http://www.greenvillesc.gov/ParksRec/forms/ClevelandBrochure.pdf

      Please RSVP by October 1st by emailing ani at amcsupport.org

      More information to come soon!! :o)

      Hayden, Alabama

      Oct 23-24
      12pm @ The Great Pumpkin Patch

      See AMCSUPPORT.ORG Message boards for more information

      Columbus, OHIO
      Early November
      Details to follow later

      Check AMCSUPPORT.ORG for updates on this event

      SAVE THE DATE
      6th Annual Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support Inc Convention
      July 27th - 31st
      Kansas City, MO

      We hope to see many AMCers at these events!!!

      If you plan an AMC event in your area! Let us know about it! We will help spread the word!!! bod at amcsupport.org

      See our group photo from our 5th Anniversary @ Disney's Grand Floridian on the main page at amcsupport.org - We were so honored to have so many in attendance to celebrate 5 years with us!!!!

      Ani Samargian
      Mom to Abby (8 years old : AMC -Amypolasia)
      www.amcsupport.org
      Founder