Hopefully this will work

  • Betty Hicks
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22 9:22 AM
      I am hoping this will fix the problem of the email that is going out with the
      address of the drug company, I changed the email address that yahoo groups can
      send to and accept from. I'm hoping to find out what is causing this email to
      go out because there is no record of it being sent in my "sent" folder. So
      please accept my apologies and I am working on this. Thank you.

      Betty Hicks

    • becky deaver
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22 3:26 PM
        Betty
        Thanks for working on it.  I figured it wasnt from you
        Becky