In College

  • rj
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2010
      I was wondering if any of our members are in college right now
      looking for someone to bounce ideas around with about getting over everyday obstacles
    • allycat70001@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 10, 2010
        I'm in grad school. I have tons of experience in college, was in undergrad for 6 years then worked for a university for 2 years and now yet once again back for at least 2more years, along with it being the 4th one I've attended.

        Ally

        Sent from my iPhone

      • morne vanWyk
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11, 2010
          Hi rj,

          Been at university for over 11 years. When you say obstacles, what do you mean? Physical obstacles, psychological obstacles? For any obstacles that us disabled students had, the office for student w/ disabilities at our university, was there to assist us.....Personally I did absolutely fine getting around on campus.....

          Hope that helps
          Morne

          I was wondering if any of our members are in college right now
          looking for someone to bounce ideas around with about getting over everyday obstacles

        • rj ross
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 11, 2010
            Thanks for the responses and what i meant by obstacles i guess
            is living in the dorms or my own home. the college campus and staff
            are really helpful thats not the problem. i just want to move out so
            i'm wondering if any of you have moved out and can offer any pointers.