Hi, I'm Sarah Kovac :)

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 14, 2010
      I am a wife and mother of a 10-month old son. I also have AMC. Just thought I'd say hello. If you'd like to contact me, please do! Or, if you'd like to stay posted, visit my blog at
      http://www.sarahkovac.com

      Blessings!
      Sarah
    • Brenda
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2010
        Hi Sarah!  I'm Brenda.  Nice to meet you.  Welcome to the group.  What State are you in... assuming you live in the US.  I live in Utah.  I'll have to check out your blog.

        Brenda

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 18, 2010
          Hi Sarah,

          Morne from South Africa, here. Welcome!!!!!