AMC Chat will be held TODAY Thursday June 3 at 8pm EST AND 8pm PST

  • amcsibod
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2010
      AMC Chat will be held TODAY Thursday June 3 at 8pm EST AND 8pm PST. So members from every corner of the country will have plenty of time to join us!!

      We are also re-starting weekly chat. So every Thursday there will an AMC Chat.

      To get to chat click this link http://www.amcsupport.org/chat

      In order to access the chat you have to use your username & password for the forums. If you don't have a username on the forums click here to join: http://www.amcsupport.org/forum/ (takes 5 mins!)

      If you have a username & password & need help accessing them again please email
      admin @ amcsupport.org ASAP

      For those of you not familiar with AMC Chat it is a live chat room!

      Questions can be directed to: tracey @ amcsupport.org (remove spaces)

      we HOPE to see YOU there!!!!!!!!!!