Re: Wanting to get pregnant

  • sweetbrookie84
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2010
      Hello lindsay my name is Brooke, I'm 25 I'm expecting my first baby in October. So far i haven't had ne problems other then normal pregnancy symptoms like sickness (sooo not fun) I'm super excited if you have ne questions please feel free or you can email me as well good luck!

      --- In amc_adults@yahoogroups.com, "lgustafson712" <lgustafson712@...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > My name is Lindsay, I am 26 years old. I have AMC. I have a very petite frame, I am 4'7 and only weigh 76 lbs! My husband and I have been talking about getting pregnant next year...hopefully the economy will turn around! I am very nervous about the idea even though we both want children badly. This is something that would be completely unknown to everyone we know. I really would like to talk to everyone or anyone who has AMC and had children or someone who has any advice. Please help me become less nervous!
      >
      > Thanks!
      > Lindsay

    • Lindsay Gustafson
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2010
        Hello!

        Well first off, congrats on the baby! :)  So where is it that you live?  I am in MN a little north of Minneapolis.  I was wondering how involved you are w/AMC ?  All four of my limbs are affected but I can walk and do just about anything.   I am not going to ask 20 questions but would love to keep in touch!

        Lindsay

        Hello lindsay my name is Brooke, I'm 25 I'm expecting my first baby in October. So far i haven't had ne problems other then normal pregnancy symptoms like sickness (sooo not fun) I'm super excited if you have ne questions please feel free or you can email me as well good luck!

        --- In amc_adults@yahoogro ups.com, "lgustafson712" <lgustafson712@ ...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > My name is Lindsay, I am 26 years old. I have AMC. I have a very petite frame, I am 4'7 and only weigh 76 lbs! My husband and I have been talking about getting pregnant next year...hopefully the economy will turn around! I am very nervous about the idea even though we both want children badly. This is something that would be completely unknown to everyone we know. I really would like to talk to everyone or anyone who has AMC and had children or someone who has any advice. Please help me become less nervous!
        >
        > Thanks!
        > Lindsay

      • sweetbrookie84
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 7, 2010
          thanks! I live in Ky. I cant bend my legs or arms but seemed to manage do everything on my own i can walk. you can ask ne thing you like!