Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc. Membership Drive~!

  • Theresa Lucas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2010
      Ok, here is the newest Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc. Membership map!

      We now have a grand total of 184 paid members!! Who will be # 200??????
      Jan is Membership drive, if Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita has touched your life in some way,
      PLEASE consider becoming a member of this growing National non Profit Organization!!
      go to: https://www.formspring.com/forms/?578046-azDXdQGUmr

      ~Theresa Lucas
      http://www.theresalucas.com
      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc. ~ President
      http://www.amcsupport.org
      Art Association of Madison County, Inc. ~ Student Exhibition Coordinator
      http://www.studentartexhibition.webs.com