Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc. Membership Drive!

  • Theresa Lucas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      Its now time to Re-new AMCSI Membership (or become a member)
      Click here to apply for annual membership to AMCSI ~~ https://www.formspring.com/forms/?578046-azDXdQGUmr
      If for any reason you cant fill out the online application, contact bod@...

      ** PLEASE NOTE, AMCSI's membership Year is from January- December.**
      *......*We DO NOT PRO RATE MEMBERSHIPS**

      HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!
      We had a very fun, exciting, & memorable 2nd year for Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc & want to thank all for their support!!

      Help us make 2010 bigger & better!

      A few new "perks" for our PAID Members...

      ~annual newsletter(s) with 2010 AMCSI Magnet calender

      ~% off AMCSI online store (%10 Ind. %15 Fam, %20 for all others. A 1 time coupon (will besen to email address)

      ~ first TWO weeks the Convention registration & hotel info wll be available to AMCSI Members ONLY

      ~ all major announcements about AMCSI will first be made avaliable to our members then to the general public

      Dear Friends,

      Beginning January 1, 2010, and as written in our bylaws, the Board of Directors of Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc., a 501(C)3 Organization registered with the United States Internal Revenue Service, will be asking that the members of our online support group to consider becoming a financially vested member of Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc.

      Because we are an all-volunteer Board of Directors; we receive no pay, and we work very hard to keep all overhead expenses to a minimum
      With the explosive and exciting growth that our organization has experienced in the past three years, our cost of operation has also increased. Any dues collected will fund continued maintenance and yearly fees of our message boards, & to fulfill our mission & vision statements.* A very small amount will be used for administrative overhead such as postage, printing, etc. A monthly accounting will be available online, so members will be able to see, at their convenience, exactly how dues are spent.

      Please remember that our online message boards will remain FREE, and they will continue to be available FREE to any person touched by AMC. Convention will also remain Free and open to all.

      Tax deductible Membership levels:

      Individual: $10.00 (USD)
      Anyone interested may become a member by completing an application and paying annual dues. Such members shall have voting privileges and are eligible to hold an office.

      Family: $15.00 (USD)
      Family membership is obtained upon application and is open to any family unit living in the same household. Family members 18 years and older shall have voting privileges and are eligible to hold an office. Each paid member over the age of 18 shall have ONE (1) vote, with a maximum of two (2) votes per paid family membership. When there is only one (1) adult member of a family, that family membership shall have ONE (1) vote. No paid member shall be entitled to more than ONE (1) vote.

      PERSONAL PATRON : $50.00(USD)
      Individual members 18 years or older upon application and payment of annual dues of $50.00(USD) or more, shall have voting privileges and are eligible to hold an office. Individual Personal Patron has one(1) vote.

      FAMILY PATRON : $50.00(USD)
      Family members 18 years or older upon application and payment of annual dues of $50.00(USD) or more, shall have voting privileges and are eligible to hold an office. Family Patrons have two(2) votes. Each paid member over the age of 18 shall have ONE (1) vote, with a maximum of two (2) votes per paid family membership. When there is only one (1) adult member of a family, that family membership shall have ONE (1) vote. No paid member shall be entitled to more than ONE (1) vote.

      LIFETIME : Individual may obtain Lifetime membership by a single donation of $500.00(USD) or more. Lifetime Members are eligible to hold office and shall have the same voting privileges as a individual membership, after they have passed their 18th birthday.

      Corporate:
      Any business or civic organization interested in the advancement of this association may become a benefactor upon application and an annual donation of $100 or more. This membership offers privileges of voting.

      Patron:
      Anyone interested in support and encouragement of this association may obtain a patron membership upon application and annual donation of $50 or more. This membership offers privileges of voting.

      With your tax-deductible contribution, you will receive an Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc., membership card and voting privileges.

      You DO NOT need to become a member of Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc. to have continued access to our online support group or to attend our annual convention. We do not want anyone to feel dues are required to maintain standing on the boards.

      Again, please consider becoming a financially vested member of Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc. We need your help to continue to offer our current programs as well as to create new programs in the future.

      if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email bod@...
      Click here to apply~~ https://www.formspring.com/forms/?578046-azDXdQGUmr

      With Warm Regards,
      Board of Directors, Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc

      *Mission Statement:
      To provide and encourage more understanding and mutual support among anyone affected with the diagnosis of
      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita (AMC).
      To create a higher standard of AMC awareness by means of Conventions, Meetings, and Studies.
      *Vision Statement:
      To provide educational material to new parents, or soon-to-be parents regarding the diagnosis of Arthrogryposis
      Multiplex Congenita (AMC).
      To provide a resource of information to the medical field to include but not limited to occupational therapists, physical
      therapists to assist them in the treatment of a child or person with the diagnosis of AMC

      ~Theresa Lucas
      http://www.theresalucas.com

      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc. ~ President
      http://www.amcsupport.org
      Art Association of Madison County, Inc. ~ Student Exhibition Coordinator