RE: [Adults AMC] HELLO!!!

  • Lisa Shardlow
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2009
      hola Maria, bienvenido! hehe... my Spanish isn't so good, but welcome to the group. i'm 22, i'm from England and i also have AMC.

      Lisa xoxo

      To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
      From: no_reply@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 03:05:17 +0000
      Subject: [Adults AMC] HELLO!!!

      Hello im a new member lol

      My name is Maria, I'm from Mexico, I'm 30 and i have AMC....i hope to

      meet cool an interesant people....xoxo...

    • morne vanWyk
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2009
        Hi Maria,

        Welcome!!!!!! My Name is Morne. I'm 34 w/ AMC, and I'm from South Africa. (We can't wait to play against you guys in next year's World Cup, LOL!!! )