HELLO!!!

  • mariaperezaboganster
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 6, 2009
      Hello im a new member lol
      My name is Maria, I'm from Mexico, I'm 30 and i have AMC....i hope to
      meet cool an interesant people....xoxo...

    • Lisa Shardlow
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 7, 2009
        hola Maria, bienvenido! hehe... my Spanish isn't so good, but welcome to the group. i'm 22, i'm from England and i also have AMC.

        Lisa xoxo

        To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
        From: no_reply@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 03:05:17 +0000
        Subject: [Adults AMC] HELLO!!!

        Hello im a new member lol

        My name is Maria, I'm from Mexico, I'm 30 and i have AMC....i hope to

        meet cool an interesant people....xoxo...

      • morne vanWyk
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2009
          Hi Maria,

          Welcome!!!!!! My Name is Morne. I'm 34 w/ AMC, and I'm from South Africa. (We can't wait to play against you guys in next year's World Cup, LOL!!! )