Re: [Adults w/ AMC] AMCSI Membership

  • Theresa Lucas
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 22, 2009
      THANKS Chris!

      Just to let everyone know, AMCSI's membership dues runs yearly from Jan-Dec. We do not pro rate dues.

      Also, You still can attend convention & join our forums ( http://www.amcsupport.org/forum ) for free without being a paid member!

      ~Theresa Lucas
      http://www.theresalucas.com
      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc. ~ President
      http://www.amcsupport.org
      Art Association of Madison County, Inc. ~ Student Exhibition Coordinator

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 23, 2009
        Yes, true Theresa.., but you cannot vote! Voting is very important! So I
        still encourage those who are not members yet to become a paid member now,
        so that you may participate in the voting process that is occurring in this
        important time in the history of AMCSI. If you are already a member, please
        take this time to vote! Thanks!

        :-)

        Chris Johnson

        _____

        http://www.amcsuppo <http://www.amcsupport.org/forum> rt.org/forum ) for
        free without being a paid member!

        ~Theresa Lucas
        http://www.theresal <http://www.theresalucas.com> ucas.com
        Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc. ~ President
        http://www.amcsuppo <http://www.amcsupport.org> rt.org
        Art Association of Madison County, Inc. ~ Student Exhibition Coordinator