Community Advocacy Group at Berkeley CIL

  • whopinwheels
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2009
      Hello AMC Adults!
      I'm wondering if folks out there would be interested in forming a community driven advocacy group here at the Berkeley CIL? I see the group as being a place where people can hash out and work together to solve concerns big or small, issues being faced around barriers to access and cervices, or simply the ever deteriorating state of California. The group can take on whatever shape members want it to.
      If anyone out there is interested in getting involved feel free to get in touch with me. Once enough people show interest we can decide on an initial meeting date to get to know each other and start tossing around ideas.
      Look forward to hearing from you,
      Lauren