Rally Tomorrow 7/15 SF!

  • whopinwheels
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2009
      Come to the rally being held tomorrow 7/15 at 11:30am in San Francisco! Tell the Governor that we will not sit quietly as the State Budget goes up in smoke! We will gather in front of the Governors office at 455 Gate Ave, SF.

      Tell Governor Schwarzenegger to protect families by signing a
      responsible budget

      Middle Class families are suffering. Police and firefighters are facing
      layoffs. Seniors, kids and people with disabilities are getting hit
      hardest by the budget crisis. Rather than demonstrating leadership to
      solve these historic problems, our Governor is puffing on cigars.

      Join a coalition of seniors, educations, students, people with
      disabilities, interfaith leaders, labor leaders and others.