Avon fundraiser for AMCSI

  • Theresa Lucas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2009
      Hi, My name is Jessica Chi, I am an Avon Representative, also a mom with a
      AMCer, I want to help in anyway I can, Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc?(http://www.amcsupport.org) had done so much for our kids and parents. I have asked my friends to go to my website to place an order
      of Avon products and a percentage of profit will be donated to the?AMC support
      group.
      my website is WWW.youravon.com/jchi

      Best Regards,

      Jessica

      ~Theresa Lucas
      http://www.theresalucas.com
      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc. ~ President
      http://www.amcsupport.org
      Art Association of Madison County, Inc. ~ Student Exhibition Coordinator