Fwd: AMCSI has items for sale

  • Theresa Lucas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2009
      Ok, so the pictures didnt go through the yahoogroups.......if you want a pic of any item, email admin@... asking for one & we will send it directly to you,
      THANKS!

      *Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc,?or above mentioned named,?shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, , arising out of the sale, service, furnishing performance or use of any information, data or materials sold or provided under this Agreement

      ~Theresa Lucas
      http://www.theresalucas.com
      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc. ~ President
      http://www.amcsupport.org
      Art Association of Madison County, Inc. ~ Student Exhibition Coordinator

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2009
        Hi Theresa, when you send these e-mails, I do get them in duplicate only
        because I am signed up with avenues, adults with amc etcl. However lately
        when you send, many duplicates are coming from you so I actually have 16
        e-mails (same topics) so I am getting 4 e-mails each on one address? I am
        not sure if this is coming from your e-mail or the problem is mine? But it
        only happens with your e-mails? Weird?

        Patty.

        <mailto:Adults_With_Arthrogryposis%40yahoogroups.com> ;
        Arthrogryposis@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Arthrogryposis%40yahoogroups.com> ;
[...]

        <mailto:admin%40amcsupport.org> for actual pricing &/or more information!!