AMCSI has items for sale

  • Theresa Lucas
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 18, 2009
      As you know we take great pride in being able to offer our AMC Families assistance in 'any' way we possibly can. So it was pretty amazing when, Reenee Donohoe - 09' Convention Co-Chair, received a donation of many, many, wonderful products for us to offer our AMC Families (all proceeds benefiting this years convention)!! What's even more amazing is that we get to bring these items to you with a SIGNIFICANT SLASH IN PRICING!!

      Items listed in the following order: Quantity - Description - *Suggested Retail Price
      *Suggested Retail prices are provided so that you may see the items actual 'worth' and is 'not' what we are asking for them.

      1. 2 - Special Needs Doll in Wheelchair w/glasses & custom made (by R. Donohoe) splints - $29.95

      2. 5 - Bath Tub Seat w/Suction Cups - $53.50

      3. 1 - Big Keys LX for PC - Qwerty - $105.00

      4. 3 - P/L, Walk/Crawl, Bl/Yel - $38.95 *Pic coming soon!

      5. 1 - Wrist/Thumb Spica Right Large - $14.38
      6. 1 - Wrist/Thumb Spica Left Large - $14.38

      7. 2 - Junior w/Hand Brake/Childs Walker - $243.80 *Pic coming soon!

      8. 1 - Shape Sorter Gator - $10.98

      9. 10 - Ergonomic RT Angle Carv Fork - $5.15

      10. 1 - Writing w/Symbols 2000 (Win) - $119.40

      11. 1 - Picture Communication Symbols Book - $53.40

      12. 3 - Deluxe Soup Bowl, color: Bone - $5.98 *Pic coming soon!

      13. 19 - Elastic Shoelaces, 24" White $0.84

      14. 13 - Ped. Srhand. Plstsl Teaspoon - $3.65

      15. 4 - Flexbl Sock/Stocking Hlpr-Rtl Pkg - $4.56

      16. 3 - TBL Spoons (12pk) - $17.40

      17. 11 - Deluxe Salad Plate, color: Bone - $4.99 *Pic coming soon!

      18. 7 - 2" Juggle Cubes, 4pcs. - $7.00 *Pic coming soon!

      19. 8 - 20" Beach Balls - $0.93
      20. 9 - 36" Beach Balls - $3.08

      We were going to put these items on eBay, but when we do that eBay gets a 'cut' as well as 'missionfish' so 'for now' we are posting the items we have and offering you the chance to purchase them directly from here!! If you are interested in any of these products, email: admin@... for actual pricing &/or more information!! *All proceeds go to AMCSI who assumes no liability for the products.

      AND Don't forget to check out the beautiful Therapy Benches that were hand made by a team of volunteers by Jeff and Jennie Bertke!!
      For pricing and more information, please visit: visit: viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6799

      *Arthrogryposis Multiplex Comgenta Support, Inc,?or above mentioned named,?shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, , arising out of the sale, service, furnishing performance or use of any information, data or materials sold or provided under this Agreement

      ~Theresa Lucas
      http://www.theresalucas.com
      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc. ~ President
      http://www.amcsupport.org
      Art Association of Madison County, Inc. ~ Student Exhibition Coordinator

    • Theresa Lucas
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 18, 2009
        Ok, so the pictures didnt go through the yahoogroups.......if you want a pic of any item, email admin@... asking for one & we will send it directly to you,
        THANKS!

        *Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc,?or above mentioned named,?shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, , arising out of the sale, service, furnishing performance or use of any information, data or materials sold or provided under this Agreement

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 18, 2009
          Hi Theresa, when you send these e-mails, I do get them in duplicate only
          because I am signed up with avenues, adults with amc etcl. However lately
          when you send, many duplicates are coming from you so I actually have 16
          e-mails (same topics) so I am getting 4 e-mails each on one address? I am
          not sure if this is coming from your e-mail or the problem is mine? But it
          only happens with your e-mails? Weird?

          Patty.

          <mailto:Adults_With_Arthrogryposis%40yahoogroups.com> ;
          Arthrogryposis@yahoogroups.com <mailto:Arthrogryposis%40yahoogroups.com> ;
[...]

          <mailto:admin%40amcsupport.org> for actual pricing &/or more information!!