Charcot's Joint

  • Michele
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2009
      I was wondering if it was common or if it was almost unheard of for an adult with AMC to develop Charcot's Joint. If it IS common, I was wondering which joints of yours have Charcot's Joint. My husband has AMC, but he also has Chiari and Syringomyelia. We think he now has Charcot's Joint in his elbow. We will be seeing the ortho doc on Tuesday for a confirmation of that diagnosis. I'd appreciate any help you can give me. THanks....

      Michele