Intimacy for the disabled group,and what is the group about,people ask,.........

  • who let the dogs out?
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2009
      Intimacy for the disabled group,and what is the group about,people ask,...........

      People have ask me over the years,what is your group all
      about?I tell them its not a sex group in general,cause
      intimacy has different kinds of meaning....

      This group is about support of people mainly with
      physical disability,such as spina bifida,cp,md,and
      other that because disabled later in there life time.

      Many people with physical disability might have low
      self esteem of themselves because of different reason,it
      maybe there body being different and even deformed,or it
      could be because many also have bladder and bowl problem
      and with that might have to use diapers or other things
      for incontinence..Yes you may think to yourself why would
      anyone want me with these kinds of problems,,But there
      are people that are accepting of the disabled..Now if your
      down on yourself and become a bitter person,that maybe
      the main reason why you can't find anyone to love you
      or even just be friends,Try to get out of the house as
      much as possible and don't let people staring at you
      get you down..With me having sb and all that,I don't
      care anymore..You have to feel good about yourself
      when out in public..

      I know it might be harder for people that because
      disable later in life,and its going to take time to
      adjust to what you had and what you don't have now.but
      give it time...

      To join this group you need to have your profile up
      to date..