[Adults AMC] Re: [Avenues] 2009 AMC Convention?

  • Nikki
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1 2:48 PM
      I'm new around here...When and where is the 2009 Convention??

      --- In amc_adults@yahoogroups.com, kimberlymoore000@... wrote:

      > Thanks
      > Sent from my BlackBerry Smartphone provided by Alltel

      Coordinator

      <Adults_With_Arthrogryposis@yahoogroups.com>;
      <amc_adults@yahoogroups.com>; <Avenues2@yahoogroups.com>;
      <MidAtlAMC@yahoogroups.com>; <Arthrogryposis@yahoogroups.com>;
      <ArthrogryposisSupport@yahoogroups.com>
      > Subject: [Adults AMC] Re: [Avenues] 2009 AMC Convention?
      >
      > Chris, we are working on getting things out, sorry for the delay.
      > I'll post as soon as its ready!!!
      > As? for the "volunteer assignment",? I am unaware of any that have
      been set yet!
      > I promise I'll get with you as soon as I hear!
      > I deff will need help @ convention with sales & art stuff if you
      are interested there let me know!

      amc_adults@yahoogroups.com; Avenues@yahoogroups.com;