  • S Armstrong
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 15, 2009
      Hi Lisa

      Thanks for your email ,I saw your photo very nice , You are very brave ,you have the whole package when it comes to AMC ,

      How is the weather in the UK, here in Perth its very hot ,today its going to be forty degrees ,rather warm , some snow would be nice .

      Take care Sharon

    • Betty Hicks
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 15, 2009
        Sharon,

        You can have my weather, right now we are 8 below zero (F) and got about 6
        to 8 inches of snow. Your welcome to it. Lol

        Betty
        "Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream."
      • S Armstrong
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 15, 2009
          Hi Betty

          Woh thats cold I have never seen snow, but would like to ,have you ever been out side the USA ,Inever been over seas yet.

          Take care Sharon

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 16, 2009
            No I haven't been outside the US, but I always dreamed of going to Australia
            some day. Right now I just wish I could go somewhere warm. Lol. Got up to
            0 degrees (F) today. They are saying that we are going to be in the 30's by
            the end of the weekend. That's going to feel like a heatwave after this
            cold weather.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 16, 2009
              Hi Betty

              Thanks for your email ,How does AMC effect you ?my feet are fused through having club feet ,I had surgery at 3 months of age ,my knees are stiff , my arms are fine , which Iam very thankful for , Ihad dislocated hips at birth but were corrected at birth , I also have a crooked smile .
              I work 2 days a week in a pharmacy , which is not far from home in Lesmurdie ,what town are you from ?
              I have lots of Interest like swimming , scrapbooking ,cardmaking ,movies , looking after children , I go to a local Baptist Church , I am very busy all that ,I also like facebook .
              I am 36 years old ,I have 2 older sisters , I am, an aunty to four ,and adopted aunty to others