Pregnancy

  • whopinwheels
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2009
      Hi,
      I am wondering if there are any moms on this list who themselves have
      Arthrogryposis? If so, how did having arthrogryposis affect your
      pregnancy? Did you experience any any complications? Were you able to
      give birth naturally or by c-section? My arthrogryposis is relatively
      severe in that it affects all of my joints and I'm fairly small (4ft3
      and 72lb). Mainly seeking information.
      thanks,
      Lauren
    • tammy
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 9, 2009
        Hi my name is Tammy and I have a son and I have amc I just wanted to tell
        you how it was being pregnat please email me back ok tammy

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 9, 2009
          Hi Lauren,

          I have AMC with all 4 limbs affected and am 5ft tall.
          I had my daughter when I was 26, I am now 53.
          Aside from back pain I had no problems during my pregnancy.
          Colleen was born by C-Section after 18 hrs. of labor.
          She was unaffected by AMC.

          Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have for me.
          Hope this helps.

          Cheers,
          Kathleen
        • lgustafson712
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 16, 2010
            Kathleen,
            My name is Lindsay and my husband and I are thinking of starting our family. I have AMC and I am only 4'7. I am really interested in your pregnancy because I am nervous about the idea even though we both want children badly. Looking forward to hearing from you!

            --- In amc_adults@yahoogroups.com, "katebythesea2000" <keys2yourhome@...> wrote:

            > Hi Lauren,
            >
            > I have AMC with all 4 limbs affected and am 5ft tall.
            > I had my daughter when I was 26, I am now 53.
            > Aside from back pain I had no problems during my pregnancy.
            > Colleen was born by C-Section after 18 hrs. of labor.
            > She was unaffected by AMC.
            >
            > Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have for me.
            > Hope this helps.
            >
            > Cheers,
            > Kathleen

          • lgustafson712
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 16, 2010
              Hello Lauren,

              Did you get any information? I would love to hear from you! I have amc and I am 4'7 and weigh 76lbs! It would be great to hear from you!

              Lindsay