Re: [Adults AMC] Re: Question

  • kimberlymoore000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 31, 2008
      You are right! Its amazing the things that he has done

      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 2, 2009
        i live in decatur illinois

        Thanks a lot for the info on the arm surgery! Iam glad the I found this site so that I can talk 2 others about his condition. I have one friend that lives about 3 hour from us that has a daughter that's two. What state do you live in?