Re: [Adults AMC] Re: Question

  • kimberlymoore000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 30, 2008
      Did you happen 2 have any surgery on your arms?

      From: whopinwheels <LSteinberg@...>
      Subject: [Adults AMC] Re: Question
      To: amc_adults@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 2:05 PM

      Hi Bev,
      I had surgery to correct a dislocated left hip when I was 6 months
      old. I am 23 years old now and have no residual problems or pain. From
      my experience the surgery was helpful.
      Feel free to email if you have any more questions,
      Lauren
      --- In amc_adults@yahoogro ups.com, "Beverly R Hanset Burch"
      <b.hansetburch@ ...> wrote:

      > My daughter has bilaterally dislocated hips.
      >
      > I am trying to decide for/against hip surgery.
      >
      > Would like to know of success rates amongst adults, as well as any
      lasting pain or pain from not having the surgery, etc.

      > Thanks!
      > Bev.

    • Tiffany Holmlund
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 2, 2009
        i live in decatur illinois

        From: kimberlymoore000@ yahoo.com

        Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 23:46:58
        To: <amc_adults@yahoogro ups.com>

        You are right! Its amazing the things that he has done