Re: [Adults AMC] Re: Question

  • kimberlymoore000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 30, 2008
      That's the same chance we had. We where also told it could dislocate after surgery 2. As of now they are still in. He has to have an xray every three months 2 be sure its still in place. Good luck on what you decide

      From: Tiffany Holmlund <tiny292796@...>

      Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 15:46:13
      To: <amc_adults@yahoogroups.com>

      thats cool i have issues with latev so i have trouble too with hospitals.
      i hope all goes good for u

      From: whopinwheels <LSteinberg@alumnae. mills.edu>
      Subject: [Adults AMC] Re: Question
      To: amc_adults@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Tuesday, December 30, 2008, 2:05 PM

      Hi Bev,
      I had surgery to correct a dislocated left hip when I was 6 months
      old. I am 23 years old now and have no residual problems or pain. From
      my experience the surgery was helpful.
      Feel free to email if you have any more questions,
      Lauren
      --- In amc_adults@yahoogro ups.com, "Beverly R Hanset Burch"
      <b.hansetburch@ ...> wrote:

      > My daughter has bilaterally dislocated hips.
      >
      > I am trying to decide for/against hip surgery.
      >
      > Would like to know of success rates amongst adults, as well as any
      lasting pain or pain from not having the surgery, etc.

      > Thanks!
      > Bev.

    • Tiffany Holmlund
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 2, 2009
        i live in decatur illinois

        From: kimberlymoore000@ yahoo.com

        Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 23:46:58
        To: <amc_adults@yahoogro ups.com>

        You are right! Its amazing the things that he has done