Re: [Adults AMC] Question

  • Betty Hicks
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 6, 2008
      Linda,

      I have the same problem with veins, but having to give blood every 6 months,
      I just got used to having them poke me until they find one. One thing they
      use is either a hot towel to draw the veins up to the surface or one of
      those hotpacks that people use while they're skiing. You can actually buy
      those in a ski shop or outdoors specialty shops and you can reuse them over
      and over. After each use, you have to boil it in hot water for 10 minutes.

      The question I have is why did she opted to have her wrist fused at 26? She
      will have to relearn everything with her wrists fused. At 26 I had things
      figured out on how to do things, they may not be how others would have done
      them but I got it done my way and if I had my wrists fused I would have had
      to relearn everything over again and I wouldn't have done that.

    • Tiffany Holmlund
      Message 33 of 33 , Jan 2, 2009
        i live in decatur illinois

        From: kimberlymoore000@ yahoo.com

        Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 23:46:58
        To: <amc_adults@yahoogro ups.com>

        You are right! Its amazing the things that he has done