Mandibular Distraction

  • Beverly R Hanset-Burch
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2008
      I want to talk specifically to people that have had this surgery, or have had their children have this surgery. I want the good, the bad the ugly.

      I also want to talk to anyone that pursued nonsurgical methods.

      I am finding most people move on once their jaw problems are remedied. This makes perfect sense since it is no longer a burning issue. For us though it makes it difficult to impossible to find information.

      Ditto with any g-tube information.

      Thanks.