Fw: I'll See If You Read my E-Mails

  • janet cresswell
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008
      -------Original Message-------

      From: Chris Molesworth
      Date: 03/10/2008 19:30:12
      Subject: Fw: I'll See If You Read my E-Mails

      What would you do if every time you wanted someone they would never be
      there?

      What would you do if for every moment you were truly happy there would be
      10 moments of sadness?

      What would you do if your best friend died tomorrow and you never got to
      tell them how you felt?

      So, I just wanted to say, even if I never talk to you again in my life,
      you are special to me and you have made a difference in my life.

      I look up to you, respect you, and truly cherish you.

      Send this to all your friends, no matter how often you talk, or how close
      you are, and send it to the person who sent it to you.

      Let old friends know you haven't forgotten them, and tell new friends you
      never will.

      < /SPAN>Remember, everyone needs a friend, someday you might feel like you
      have NO FRIENDS at all, just remember this e-mail and take comfort in
      knowing somebody out there cares about you and always will.

      In times of trouble, In times of need, If you are feeling SAD,

      Y ou can count on me.
      I will give you a wink,

      Until you smile,

      give you a hug ,

      And stand by your side.

      I'll be there for you till the end, I'll always and forever, be your
      friend!

      INSTANTLY WHEN YOU RECEIVE THIS, YOU MUST SEND IT TO AT LEAST 10 FRIENDS,

      INCLUDING THE PERSON WHO SENT IT TO YOU!

      Try Facebook in Windows Live Messenger! Try it Now!

      Get Hotmail on your mobile from Vodafone Try it Now!

      Win £3000 to spend on whatever you want at Uni! Click here to WIN!