Intimacy and relationship,Are you looking for relationship

  • who let the dogs out?
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2008
      Intimacy and relationship,Are you looking for relationship

      But feel because of your disability no body would want you??or that
      maybe you can't perform as the so call normal person?

      This group might help you,In dealing with this problem you need to
      first except yourself and build up your self esteem,,,Just because you
      can't get erection don't mean your life if over,far from it..There
      many other things to do to please your partner...

      If your a person that complains all the time and blame the world for
      your life,then its best not to join this group...

      We look for people that are willing to take chances and work more on
      being positive...

      You need to have information on profile to join the group...This group
      has been around for almost 6 years and we have over 1,700 member...