Tingling/pain in lower extremites

  • katebythesea2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2008
      These past few months I have been experiencing severe bi-lateral
      tingling from my knees to my toes (to the point it hurts) upon
      reclining on a chair/couch or resting in bed. When my feet are down I
      can still feel it, but not to the point of pain. Has anyone else
      experienced this? I am making an appt. with my Dr. but I thought I'd
      ask here as well.

      Thanks,
      Kate