Have an Arthrogryposis Text Atlas You Are Not Using??

  • tracey_schalk
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2008
      Do you have a Arthrogryposis Text Atlas that is sitting on your bookshelf collecting dust?
      Are you no longer using it because your child with AMC is older? If this is true, please
      consider donating it to other families whose children have Arthrogryposis so that they can
      learn more about the condition. At the Annual Arthrogryposis Conventions we raffle the
      atlases off to families who submit their names into the drawing. We allow the family to
      keep the book for one year and ask that they return it in time for it to raffled off at the
      next convention. This has been done since the first convention in 2006 and we currently
      have two atlases that are loaned out to families.

      If you would like to donate your Arthrogryposis Text Atlas please write Tracey at
      traceyschalk @ gmail.com (removes spaces) and I will instruct you where to ship it!!

      Thanks in Advance!

      Tracey S.

      3rd Annual Arthrogryposis Convention