  • david qian
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2008
      Hello,everybody, i am from China and a father of a boy 3 years old. My son has AMC and also spine curve.  The baby suffered a lot from this disease and also for all the family. From 3 months of his birth, the baby went to Beijing hospital and did gesso fixing once per 2 weeks for his legs. meantime he did plastic fixture for his hands. all these continued for one year. in may, 2006, he did surgery operations in hospital by using steel pin and stell ring fixing with his bone and pulling the muscle by adjusting the bolt in the steel ring daily.  This took for 3 months. and after this, he did massaging daily. now the situation is not perfect. still he can not walk normally. his legs can not go straight and also his back has a curve to left side. i really worry about his future's life and also very very nervous. so all friends, pls tell me how he will be in the future? could he walk normally and live normally? what i should do more to help him? are there
      any good solutions or methods to help him? are there some medicine to cure this disease? could you give me some idea that is helpful to this boy?
      thanks
      David