Re: [Adults AMC] Passing on AMC

  • Neal Goldsmith
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2008
      Hey this is Neal from Canada. I have AMC also I am 60 yrs old and have 2 perfectly normal childern. I also have a grandson and a granddaughter on the way. My advice is to go ahead and have your children. At the time when my wife was pregnant with the first one, we were told that we were just like any other couple to have nornormal children. .......... Neal

      debbielanderbaker <debbielanderbaker@...> wrote:

      My daughter is 24, born w/AMC. She is getting married this May.
      Future plans down the road are having children. I would like some
      advice or direction for her. I wish it were cut and dry about
      genetics. Honestly the doctors we have delt with even these past few
      years, don't know about AMC. Any and all advice welcomed!

      Thank You

      Debbie