HI Everyone!!!! This is Tracy amc_jazzy_t

  • Tracy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2008
      HI EVERYONE

      MY NAME IS TRACY, AND I AM AFFECTED WITH ARTHROGRYPOSIS, I USE TO
      COME AND POST ALOT AND CHAT ON AND OFF ALOT BUT THIS LAST YEAR OR SO
      I ALSO DEAL WITH DEPRESSION AS WELL... BUT THE LAST MONTH OR SO I
      BEEN A LITTLE MORE STABLE DEPRESSION WISE AND DEALING WITH MORE
      PHYSICAL ISSUES THAN ANYTHING...

      ITS EASY TO FALL INTO A SELF PITY MODE FOR ME AND ACT SORRY FOR
      MYSELF AND THATS NOT THE REASON WHY I CAME TO WRITE TONIGHT... I
      SHOULD SAY TYPING IN CAPS IS EASY FOR ME TO READ RIGHT NOW... SORRY I
      AM NOT YELLING...

      I AM 34, I USE TO BE ABLE TO WALK AND GET AROUND WITH MY CRUTCHES
      ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO... BUT SEEMS AS THOUGH I AM STARTING TO LOSE MY
      MOBILITY TO GET AROUND... I CAN WALK WITH CRUTCHES AND A WALKER...
      PREFER MY WALKER IN WINTER TIME SO I DONT FALL... MY CARETAKER AND MY
      MOM THEY SEEM TO WANT TO PUSH ME TO KEEP WALKING CAUSE I BEEN GETTING
      SWELLING IN MY LEGS AND FEET... ( COULD THAT BE A REASON FOR SWELLING
      USING A WHEELCHAIR OR NOT GETTING AROUND ON CRUTCHES... I WISH I
      COULD STILL WALK AND GET AROUND EASIER SO I CAN GO OUT WITH
      FRIENDS... BUT I DO HAVE A WHEELCHAIR VAN BUT NOT USABLE RIGHT NOW...
      SHOULDNT US ADULTS BE ABLE TO MAKE THE DESICION IF WE WANT TO WALK OR
      USE THE WHEELCHAIR IF IT BE EASIER TO USE TO GET AROUND...

      I AM BEATING A CONSTANT BATTLE WITH MYSELF... I WOULD PREFER TO USE
      MY WHEELCHAIR NOW THAN TO WALK... BUT PART OF ME WANTS TO BE ABLE TO
      WALK AND GET AROUND LIKE I USE TO... COULD I BE AT A POINT OF WHERE
      MY DISABILITY IS PROGRESSING ME TO USE CHAIR MORE>>????

      WHEN I WALK MY LUNGS FEEL LIKE THEY GONNA EXPLODE ON ME AND I HAVE A
      HARD TIME CATCHING MY BREATH... IS THIS NORMAL FOR ANYONE... OR CAN
      IT BE A WEIGHT FACTOR... JUST TRYING TO COVER EVERYTHING HERE...
      SORRY FOR RATTLING...

      THANKS FOR LISTENING

      TRACY OR AMC_JAZZY_T IS MY YAHOO NAME
    • Brenda