AMCSI Membership

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2008
      Click here to apply for annual membership to AMCSI ~~
      (Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support,
      Inc)_http://www.amcsupport.org/member.htm_ (http://www.amcsupport.org/member.htm)
      If for any reason you cant fill out the online application, copy & paste the
      application at the end of this email & mail to _bod@..._
      (mailto:bod@...)
      PLEASE let us know if you have mailed a check to
      AMSCI
      PO Box 1883
      Salyersville, KY 41465
      OR
      used paypal!

      Please be patient with us, a membership card will be sent to you via email,
      but it will NOT be immediate!
      THANKS!!
      AMCSI Board of Directors

      Dear Friends,

      Beginning January 1, 2008, and as written in our bylaws, the Board of
      Directors of Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc., a 501(C)3
      Organization registered with the United States Internal Revenue Service, will be asking
      that the members of our online support group to consider becoming a
      financially vested member of Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc.

      Because we are an all-volunteer Board of Directors; we receive no pay, and
      we work very hard to keep all overhead expenses to a minimum

      With the explosive and exciting growth that our organization has experienced
      in the past three years, our cost of operation has also increased. Any dues
      collected will fund continued maintenance and yearly fees of our message
      boards, & to fulfill our mission & vision statements.* A very small amount will
      be used for administrative overhead such as postage, printing, etc. A monthly
      accounting will be available online, so members will be able to see, at
      their convenience, exactly how dues are spent.

      Please remember that our online message boards will remain FREE, and they
      will continue to be available FREE to any person touched by AMC. Convention
      will also remain Free and open to all.

      Tax deductible Membership levels:

      Individual: $10.00 (USD) Anyone interested may become a member by
      completing an application and paying annual dues. Such members shall have voting
      privileges and are eligible to hold an office.

      Family: $15.00 (USD) Family membership is obtained upon application and will
      include husband, wife, and unmarried children living in the household.
      Family members 18 years and older shall have voting privileges and are eligible to
      hold an office.

      Lifetime Membership: $500 or more. Individuals interested in the support
      and advancement of this association may obtain lifetime membership upon
      application and donation of $500 or more. These members shall have all privileges of
      individual members

      Corporate: Any business or civic organization interested in the advancement
      of this association may become a benefactor upon application and an annual
      donation of $100 or more. This membership offers privileges of voting.

      Patron: Anyone interested in support and encouragement of this association
      may obtain a patron membership upon application and annual donation of $50 or
      more. This membership offers privileges of voting.

      With your tax-deductible contribution, you will receive an Arthrogryposis
      Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc., membership card and voting privileges.

      You DO NOT need to become a member of Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita
      Support, Inc. to have continued access to our online support group or to attend
      our annual convention. We do not want anyone to feel dues are required to
      maintain standing on the boards.

      Again, please consider becoming a financially vested member of
      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc. We need your help to continue to offer
      our current programs as well as to create new programs in the future.

      if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email
      _bod@..._ (mailto:bod@...)

      With Warm Regards,
      Board of Directors, Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc

      *Mission Statement:
      To provide and encourage more understanding and mutual support among anyone
      affected with the diagnosis of
      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita (AMC).
      To create a higher standard of AMC awareness by means of Conventions,
      Meetings, and Studies.
      *Vision Statement:
      To provide educational material to new parents, or soon-to-be parents
      regarding the diagnosis of Arthrogryposis
      Multiplex Congenita (AMC).
      To provide a resource of information to the medical field to include but not
      limited to occupational therapists, physical
      therapists to assist them in the treatment of a child or person with the
      diagnosis of AMC.

      you may copy & send to _bod@..._ (mailto:bod@...)

      First Name
      Last Name
      Organization/business
      Street Address

      City
      State/Province
      Zip/Postal Code
      Country
      Home Phone
      Mobile
      E-mail
      URL

      Info of AMCer (if Applicable)
      First Name

      Last Name
      Date of Birth
      Sex Male Female

      Relationship to AMCer

      Professional
      Parent
      Caregiver
      Self
      Other

      type of Arthrogryposis child/person is Diagnosed

      other Diagnosis

      $10 Individual: Anyone interested may become a member by completing an
      application and paying annual dues determined by the board of directors. Such
      members shall have voting privileges and are eligible to hold an office.

      $15 Family: Family membership is obtained upon application and payment of
      annual dues determined by the board of directors. Such includes husband and
      wife and unmarried children living in the same household. Family members 18
      years and older shall have voting privileges and are eligible to hold an office.

      $500 Lifetime Membership: Individuals interested in the support and
      advancement of this association may obtain lifetime membership upon application and
      donation of $500 or more. These members shall have all privileges of
      individual members

      $100Corporate: Any business or civic organization interested in the
      advancement of this association may become a benefactor upon application and an
      annual donation of $100 or more. This membership offers privileges of voting

      $50 Patron: Anyone interested in support and encouragement of this
      association may obtain a patron membership upon application and annual donation of $50
      or more. This membership offers privileges of voting

      Volunteers will be needed from time to time, if you are interested, please
      check the box where you feel you could help out
      Fundraising
      financial
      convention
      newsletters
      Grant Writing

      What types of things do you want to see AMCSI do/acomplish?

      What type of info would you like to see in a newsletter?

      Any other comments/suggestions?

      ~Theresa

      _www.hometown.aol.com/terry2745/index.html_
      (http://www.hometown.aol.com/terry2745/index.html)
      Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc~Vice President
      (A Non Profit 501(c)3 Organization) _www.amcsupport.org_
      (http://www.amcsupport.org/)

    • Chris Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 22, 2009
        Hello Everyone:

        Please let me encourge those of you who enjoy the benifits of AMCSI, like
        the conventions and forums, to please become a paid member and make your
        vote heard!

        https://www.formspring.com/forms/?578046-azDXdQGUmr

        Thank you for your time!

        Chris Johnson

        AMCSI Voting member.

      • Theresa Lucas
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 22, 2009
          THANKS Chris!

          Just to let everyone know, AMCSI's membership dues runs yearly from Jan-Dec. We do not pro rate dues.

          Also, You still can attend convention & join our forums ( http://www.amcsupport.org/forum ) for free without being a paid member!

          ~Theresa Lucas
          http://www.theresalucas.com
          Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc. ~ President
          http://www.amcsupport.org
          Art Association of Madison County, Inc. ~ Student Exhibition Coordinator

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 23, 2009
            Yes, true Theresa.., but you cannot vote! Voting is very important! So I
            still encourage those who are not members yet to become a paid member now,
            so that you may participate in the voting process that is occurring in this
            important time in the history of AMCSI. If you are already a member, please
            take this time to vote! Thanks!

            :-)

            Chris Johnson

            _____

            http://www.amcsuppo <http://www.amcsupport.org/forum> rt.org/forum ) for
            free without being a paid member!

            ~Theresa Lucas
            http://www.theresal <http://www.theresalucas.com> ucas.com
            Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Support, Inc. ~ President
            http://www.amcsuppo <http://www.amcsupport.org> rt.org
            Art Association of Madison County, Inc. ~ Student Exhibition Coordinator